Warwick Team Ministry
The original All Saints' Church was consecrated in 1861.
The original Victorian gothic building was demolished in 1967 as it had become dangerously unstable. The congregation then worshipped in a converted school building for 20 years, until the new church was built in 1989.
Warwick is now served by four Anglican churches.
Following extensive consultation between the five Churches and with the Diocese, there was a positive reassessment of the opportunities within the town of Warwick as a whole, and of the Anglican Church?s mission and ministry to it. This led in 2003 to the establishment of a new Team Ministry, building on the strengths of the existing parishes? and their developing co-operation.
Each of the four Churches has its own distinctive personality, and we felt it was important to preserve and encourage this diversity within the new team.
Under the new scheme, each of the five churches has its own PCC/LEP Council and is directly responsible for its own financial affairs, with a Team Council being responsible for cross-Team planning and co-ordination.
The ministerial staff of the Team currently comprises four full-time Team Vicars (one of whom is designated as Team Rector) and a full time Baptist minister who is designated Team Missioner, and a curate. Clergy within the team play a full part in the team and undertake a team wide responsibility.
The other churches in the Warwick Team Ministry are:
We also have a close working relationship with: